This week I am flying far: 1st stop is Bangladesh, 2nd – India. I will be spending some time in India with a group led by my friend David Becker (you may remember the documentary directed by David “To Be Forever Wild“). During the visit of Derhadun and Varanasi we will be working with children, through an organization called Guria, that fights human trafficking and forced prostitution in North India.
– participate in social activities with children and women (teach arts, play and educate);
– be all eyes and ears, study an issue from different perspectives;
– make sketches and notes;
– prepare for an art project to illustrating the issue and help building the world awareness;
– enjoy India (this is my 1st trip);
– study about culture and customs.
Stay tuned, I will try blogging often, as long as my time and health allow.